Archive for July, 2009
For those of you who receive the newsletter, you will have seen the few changes that are being made to the site as we continue on this journey with you all.
The most important part of the news is that Tam and myself have decided that we won’t be selling the site, and will be continuing on with it !! making it bigger and better than ever. We would like to thank everyone who enquired about the sale. In the end, we just couldn’t sell as we’ve done so much to get it to where it is today. Thankyou to our customers for your continued support, it means the world to us !!
There aren’t too many major changes happening, but one of the big ones is that we will be focusing solely on our kits. We want them to be the best valued, jam packed kits they possibly can be, so we will doing away with challenges and the like. Kits is what we do best, and we want to ensure that our customers are getting the best products, for the best prices.
Here are a few other things that are going on:
- Subscriptions. In order for us to keep our stock levels correct, and ensure that everyone receives a kit, we have decided that subscriptions will be a huge benefit to our customers. Everyone who subscribes will receive a monthly discount of 5% off each kit. Thanks to everyone who has subscribed so far. There are no minimum or maximum terms, we will simply invoice you on the 1st of each month until you tell us to stop. Note, you MUST advise us by the 25th of the month if you DO NOT want the following months kit. Otherwise you will still be invoiced and payment required. We have the following kits to choose from for our monthly subscriptions:* Party Princess – A female based kit, ranging in price from $22 – $30 monthly
* Queen Bee – A female based extravaganza kit, ranging in price from $30 – $45 monthly
* Pied Piper – A male based kit, ranging in price from $22 – $30 monthly
* Knights Tale – A male based extravaganza kit, ranging in price from $28 – $40 monthly
* Vintage Elegance – Shabby chic kit, ranging in price from $30 – $40 monthly
* Card Kit – Kit with enough product to make 4 cards per month, ranging in price from $10 – $15 monthly
Please note that we will no longer be offering seperate embellishment kits. All kits will have enough embellishments for a minimum of 3 LO’s.
Sneek peeks will be on the site between 15th and 21st of the month and you will have this time to decide if you wish for your subscription to continue. To view August sneeks, click here
- Price changes. We are going back to what we did best, and ensuring that our kits are jam packed with the newest and best products we can find. We realise that there are a number of kit clubs that offer cheaper products than us, but we believe that we offer the best value for money when it comes to including the newest products. We will always strive for excellence, and this is in both price and product offered.
- Monthly challenges and classes. – We will no longer be running classes. Instead, a new “mini project” will be loaded once a month by our DT with instructions for you to follow. These will be based on the current month’s kits. We will only be having 1 challenge each month – a sketch challenge. In order for a prize to be awarded, there must be a minimum of 4 participants each month. We will still be continuing with our LOTW and would love to see more work being loaded to the gallery.
- Customer Monthly GDT – We love to see the work created by our customers using the kits. So, we have decided that we are going to be asking one customer each month to be a GDT and showcase their work using our kits. Our first GDT is Jayne Smith and we look forward to seeing what Jayne creates with our August Party Princess kit. You could be next…what are you waiting for, make sure you purchase a kit ASAP.
- Forum/Community – WP now has a forum !! We thought it would be fantastic to have a place for everyone to chat, and make it easier for us to make announcements, load challenges etc. Its great to see so many people joining us already !! If you haven’t, please come visit us at www.wickedprincesses.ning.com
- Facebook - We also have a new Facebook community and can be found here http://www.facebook.com/pages/Wicked-Princesses/182859065643. We’d love for everyone to join us
- Postage Options – We now have 3 options of postage and they are:
Normal post – $4.95
Registered post – $7.65
Express post – $14.00 (Australia wide)
You can select which option you wish when going through the checkout
Please also note that we have new posting days and they are:
Kit subscriptions – 5th of the month
All other orders – we post on a Tuesday and Friday.
- Challenge Blog – If you’re unaware, we have decided to start our own Challenge blog – What’s Ad About!?! You can find it at http://whatsadabout.blogspot.com
Each month a new challenge will be posted using an advertisement for inspiration, with a technique required as part of the criteria. The prize on offer will be a GCT spot on the blog, plus a monthly kit up to the value of $30. Our first challenge will be on the blog on Saturday, but in the meantime, make sure you visit us and sign up to be in the running to win one of these great prizes
So, in a nut shell, that’s it !! We’ve also tweeked the home page a little, as you may have seen.
We hope that everyone looks forward to the changes, and what we have planned with our kits. All we can say is, bring on September, as they are our fave kits so far, particularly the Queen Bee, Vintage and Knights Tale !!
Until next time,
Our sketch challenge is back. This will be our ONLY challenge on the site during the month, so we hope that as many people as possible join in.
The winner will receive a $20 scrap kit.
Thanks to Kirsty for supplying the sketch
Entries must be loaded into the August Sketch section of the gallery by August 31st to be in the running for the prize.
Good luck !!
Our August kits are finally here !! Its been a long time since we had kits on the site !! But we’re sure you’ll love what we have on offer, and what our very talented DT have created with them.
Please note that we have very limited numbers left due to the response to our subscriptions. Thanks to everyone who emailed us wanting kits If you DO NOT want to miss out on September, (and we’re sure you won’t!!), please email us now as we are taking September subs. If you already have your name on the list, no need to let us know again
Anyhoo, on with the eye candy !!!
VINTAGE ELEGANCE – “VINTAGE ROMANCE”
August Vintage kit is filled with timeless, classic, red & black.
The full kit list can be found here
And just look at the beautiful work by Krissy !!! Simply stunning
August’s Party Princess kit is filled with bright, bold, yumminess from Prima -Mommy & Me range. But, who says they have to be used on girl LO’s. As Jane shows us below, these papers can be used for boy LO’s too !!
Full kit details can be found here
And Jane’s super inspiring LO’s
And who says these papers are just for girls??
Thanks Jane !!
PIED PIPER – “LITTLE SPROUT”
This kit is super cute, and perfect for scrapping the younger men in your life. We welcome Chloe for her first month as Scrap DT, and she hasn’t disappointed !! Fantastic work, thanks Chloe
Full kit details can be found here
And here’s Chloe’s example
CARD KIT – “SWEET CHERRY”
Sweet as Cherry Pie, this kit is so versatile you’ll be able to create cards for all occassions.
Full kit list can be found here
Tanya’s examples will be on the blog shortly.
OTP – “SECRET KEEPER”
Ssshhh, can you keep a secret?? With this fabulous little OTP secret keeper book, the possibilities are endless.
Full kit details can be found here
Kirsty’s stunning example will be on the blog shortly
Hope you all like what’s on offer, and don’t forget to leave some love for the great work that the DT have done, once again !!!
September peeks will be on the blog August 15th
for you all! Kirsty got the chance to work with the OTP kit this month and here is a little sneeky peek for you…Only a couple of days left till the kits are on sale.
August welcomes Krissy Christie and Chloe Schmitt to our Scrap DT, and we’re thrilled to have them part of the team.
Krissy’s Mini Project for her LO created with the August “Vintage Romance” kit will be on the blog on 8th Aug. This isn’t a class, just instructions on how to create this simply beautiful LO. Here’s a sneeky for you. Kits will be available on August 1st.
Here they are everyone. Our August sneeks, and we’re loving the kits this month !! Our DT will have some fabulous creations on the blog August 1st, when kits go on sale. Until then, here’s some pictures to tempt you
We have 5 kits in August, but don’t have a card sneek to show you.
Vintage Elegance – “Vintage Romance” – $26.95
Specialty Kit – “OTP Kit” – $24.95
Don’t forget that subscriptions are available. Please email us by July 25th to secure your kit. Kits will be on sale in the store August 1st for everyone else.
When subscribing, we have the following kits to choose from
Pied Piper – Male kit
Party Princess – Female kit
Knights Tale – Male kit (available Sept)
Queen Bee – Female kit (available Sept)
Pied Piper and Party Princess range from $24 – $40 in value (smaller kits)
Knights Tale and Queen Bee range from $28 – $45 in value (kits extravaganza !!)
Vintage ranges from $24 – $40 each month
We realise that there are varying prices, but will always advise on the price with our sneeks, and before we issue invoices. We will be offering our customers the best products available, and they will be jam packed for your enjoyment. We’re sure you’ll love the extra bits and pieces in them.
Postage is $4.95 standard, or $14.00 for express post.
Any questions regarding subscription and the new kits on offer in September, please let us know.No comments
We’re really excited about our August kits, and the sneeks will be on the blog on Tuesday 21st.
We have 5 kits to choose from, so make sure you visit for a peek next week !!1 comment
We’re happy to introduce new postage options with our August kits.
Express post – standard rate of $14.00 anywhere in Australia. We are working on obtaining the big satchell pre paid bags but until we do, the standard rate will remain.
Registered post – an extra $2.70 on all orders. This option will be available through the shop until our shopping cart is updated.
Our standard postage rate of $4.95 will still apply to all orders. If you choose to use express post, please email us at email@example.com or write it in the comments section during checkout. An invoice will be emailed with the extra postage charge.No comments
We’ve decided to re-introduce our kit subscriptions to the store from August 1st.
All the details can be found in our forum at http://wickedprincesses.ning.com/forum/topics/subscription-to-kits
Either leave your name in the thread if you wish to go on the list for August, or alternatively email us at firstname.lastname@example.orgNo comments